Austin, TX — Members of the Radionavigation Laboratory briefed visitors from the DHS, USCG, NSWC, JNWC, and USSTRATCOM on several aspects of GPS security and integrity including: effects of GPS spoofing on power grid monitoring, anti-spoofing techniques for civil GPS, and GPS interference detection and localization techniques.
- Introductory Remarks, Todd Humphreys
- Thoughts on GPS Security and Integrity, Todd Humphreys
- Characterization of Receiver Response to a Spoofing Attack with video, Daniel Shepard
- Navigation Message Authentication for Civil GPS Anti-Spoofing, Kyle Wesson
- GPS Interference Detection and Localization, Jahshan Bhatti